Our exclusive banking club for customers age 55 and better
Are you age 55 or better? If so, State Bank has a great opportunity for you to receive the best banking services combined with special events and travel opportunities: Club55.
As a club member you’ll be able to take advantage of all the perks Club55 has to offer!
There are only a few requirements for being a part of Club55 at State Bank:
- Are you age 55 or better?
- Do you have any of the following accounts: Club55 Checking, Interest Checking or Money Market?
If you meet both requirements, you’re ready to become a member of Club55!
Benefits of Club55 Membership
There are a multitude of benefits for being a club member.
- Benefit #1- special events: group outings, potlucks, travel opportunities and other activities, with all the details wrapped up and sent to you in our periodic newsletter.
- Benefit #2- banking services. We strongly encourage all Club55 members to have a Club55 Checking Account. It provides all the convenient banking services you need with the added benefits of $6.00 off any safe deposit box rental per year and two FREE boxes of Deluxe Specialty checks per year.
- Benefit #3- complimentary consultations. Need help getting started with financial planning or a trust? Our Wealth Management department is here to help.
Check out the exciting trips we have planned for you!
All of our trips for this year have been completed. We had a great traveling with you all and we are already working hard to bring you more great trips in 2017!
Do you have a great trip idea? Let your Club55 representative know where you would like to go!
Get Started with Club55 Today!
Contact our club directors or representatives today to join Club55.
- Sandy Holthaus, Calmar Office – 563-562-3442
- Kendra Harris, Charles City Office – 641-228-1900
- Mackenzie Eiklenborg, Dike Office – 319-989-2474
- Melissa Fleshner, Janesville Office – 319-987-2521
- Amber Kurash, New Hampton Office – 641-394-3021
- Lynette Wenthold, Ossian Office – 563-532-9375
- Denise Craig, Waverly Downtown Office – 319-352-6000
- Crystal Jones, Waverly South 218 Office – 319-483-1001