Our exclusive banking club for customers age 55 and better
Are you age 55 or better? If so, State Bank has a great opportunity for you to receive the best banking services combined with special events and travel opportunities: Club55.
As a club member you’ll be able to take advantage of all the perks Club55 has to offer!
There are only a few requirements for being a part of Club55 at State Bank:
- Are you age 55 or better?
- Do you have any of the following accounts: Club55 Checking, Interest Checking or Money Market?
If you meet both requirements, you’re ready to become a member of Club55!
Benefits of Club55 Membership
There are a multitude of benefits for being a club member.
- Benefit #1- special events: group outings, potlucks, travel opportunities and other activities, with all the details wrapped up and sent to you in our periodic newsletter.
- Benefit #2- banking services. We strongly encourage all Club55 members to have a Club55 Checking Account. It provides all the convenient banking services you need with the added benefits of $6.00 off any safe deposit box rental per year and two FREE boxes of Deluxe Specialty checks per year.
- Benefit #3- complimentary consultations. Need help getting started with financial planning or a trust? Our Wealth Management department is here to help.
Check out the exciting trips we have planned for you!
- Galena, Thursday October 27th– Cost: $110/person **REGISTER BY OCTOBER 20, 2016**
Join us for a fun-filled fall day trip to Galena, Illinois. This town is full of history and unique places to shop. We will have time to enjoy it all! Our day will start with a trolley tour of the city highlighting many of this historic town's landmarks and what makes it special. Following our tour, we will enjoy a lunch at the historic DeSoto House Hotel, Illinois' oldest operating hotel. Once we get refueled, we will be ready to explore the US Grant Home, the home of our 18th President. We will end our day with some free time to shop the many stores on Main Street including Chocolat', a chocolate shop with over 225 flavors of domestic and European chocolates and The Great American Popcorn Company where you will be greeted with a fresh sample to enjoy! Remember to bring spending money for souvenirs, shopping and a snack while you are exploring Main Street as we will not be stopping for supper on the way home. When reserving a spot on this trip, each traveler will need to choose their meal option ahead of time. The options are Chicken Kiev served with mashed potatoes and vegetable medley, Roast Pork Loin served with sage dressing, whipped potatoes and gravy or Baked Lemon Pepper Cod served with wild rice and vegetable medley. All meals come with a salad, roll and chocolate cake for dessert.
Get Started with Club55 Today!
Contact our club directors or representatives today to join Club55.
- Sandy Holthaus, Calmar Office – 563-562-3442
- Kendra Harris, Charles City Office – 641-228-1900
- Mackenzie Eiklenborg, Dike Office – 319-989-2474
- Melissa Fleshner, Janesville Office – 319-987-2521
- Amber Kurash, New Hampton Office – 641-394-3021
- Lynette Wenthold, Ossian Office – 563-532-9375
- Denise Craig, Waverly Downtown Office – 319-352-6000
- Crystal Jones, Waverly South 218 Office – 319-483-1001